Call for Consultants:
UK Based Role
Closing date for applications: Monday 3 July, 2017
LIFEbeat is a UK charity with a mission is to improve the emotional wellbeing of young people – giving them the skills and inspiration to overcome the challenges they face, to lead confident, healthy and purposeful lives and to navigate the divisions in society.
As part of our strategic plan, LIFEbeat intends to ensure that the organisation and all programme activities are to be subject to a thorough evaluation plan.
We are currently open to proposals for a two-year evaluation, intended to run from July 2017 to Dec 2018.
We are particularly keen that the consultant(s) have a strong appreciation, through living or working experience, of the contexts of young people’s mental health and creative participatory evaluation processes that are aligned with LIFEbeat’s values.
Interested applicants are expected to meet the following criteria:
- An advanced degree or equivalent experience;
- Experience designing and delivering high quality evaluations with a specific focus on young people’s mental health and wellbeing
- Understanding of the challenges, best practices and value for money related to not-for-profit youth programming.
- Ability to review and interpret financial information;
- Excellent communication skills, including fluent and effective written English;
Applicants will need to read the full Terms of Reference before applying and will be asked to submit:
An up-to-date CV or organisational record with a short proposal showing your understanding of the evaluation and how you would approach the work, including methodologies, any foreseen challenges, timeline and detailed budget. The proposal should be maximum 4 pages.
Please contact lotty.reynolds@LIFEbeat.co.uk for the TOR and further information.