Connect, collaborate and contribute!
LIFEbeat is currently running year-round online Youth Councils online. Our Youth Councils represent the voices of young people in the UK.
Youth Council Members become Happiness and Wellbeing Champions in their schools and communities, promoting connection, collaboration and contribution. Youth Council Members can also share their views on the development of LIFEbeat programmes and trainings and represent LIFEbeat’s values and mission at local and national events.
The two core programme themes for 2021-2022 have been chosen and informed by LIFEbeat Youth Leaders:
- Mental health and wellbeing
The Youth Council is currently meeting once a month. The Councils are open to any staff or young people who have attended a LIFEbeat camp in the past.
The goals of the LIFEbeat Youth Council are:
- To reconnect with old friends and make new connections
- To give young people a voice and influence on the direction of the LIFEbeat programme
- To represent the voice of young people to the LIFEbeat Board of Trustees
- To listen to each other and to share our reflections and experiences
- To have fun
If you have attended a LIFEbeat camp in the past and would like to join the Council, you can sign up here: